Out of love
Perform CTG monitoring
without leaving your home.
Our comprehensive solution provides women with innovative medical services improving the safety of pregnancy and increasing the expectant mothers’ comfort.
The Pregnabit system is a professional telemedical device which enables CTG monitoring during pregnancy.It records CTG trace in any place and at any time in a home environment.
Pregnabit collects measurement data from 4 sensors during the examination:
FHR probe which determines
foetal heart rate
TOCO probe which
measures uterine contractions
clip which measures
- Increased feeling of safety and control in the scope of foetal well-being
- Telediagnostic support by medical staff overseeing the course of pregnancy
- Possibility of patient’s remonte monitoring
- High accuracy and reliability of CTG, trace equivalent to quality offered by a stationary CTG device
- Quality confirmed with medical certificate ((class IIa medical device, CE 2274)
- Guaranteed cybersecurity of medical data
- Quick analysis of records and receipt of diagnosis
- History of CTG records together with their assessment is available and archived on the Pregnabit Cloud telemedical platform
- The service is available 24/7
- Intuitive and small device.
Pregnabit – how it works
Pregnabit is a comprehensive telemedical solution which enables safe and reliable examination of foetal heart rate, mother’s pulse, and recording of uterine contractions.
The data collected by the device is transferred by wireless data transmission to the Description Centre operated by qualified medical staff.
The patient performs the CTG monitoring on her own, in compliance with the user manual and instructions given by the medical staff.
The data collected by the device, is transferred by wireless data transmission to the Description Centre operated by qualified medical staff
After completion of the examination, the Patient is immediately provided with the results of the CTG records
Benefits for doctors
- Possibility of patient’s remote monitoring, between appointments
- Full legal responsibility for the analysis of CTG records on the part of experts from the Description Centre
- Greater control of high-risk pregnancies
- Possibility of creating own point in description and individual assessment
- MPossibility of expanding the offer of services, provided in doctor’s surgery
- Application of innovative technology in cardiotocography
What makes Pregnabit special?
Quick analysis of records and feedback on the Pregnabit Cloud Platform
CTG records are analysed within several minutes of sending the examination records, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The result of the examination is immediately available on the Pregnabit platform and its short description is also sent by SMS
Intuitive and small device
Small device with
the set of probes
and accessories necessary
to perform the monitoring,
all packed in a handy case
with medical certificates
Pregnabit Cloud are certified class IIa
CE Certificate for devices and
ISO 13485 certificates
confirming the quality management
system certification issued by
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions? Search the Most Frequently Asked Questions section
for it or check the list of questions and answers below.
Questions about Pregnabit
Contact for Patients
Anna Suchecka-Marutavailable from Monday to Friday, between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
Contact for Bussiness
NUMBER of examinations
Number of patients
million of reasons to smile